Biofeeback..

I have been wanting to do this Biofeedback blog for quite some time. I have put it off long enough. Although most all my blogs used to be written on the fly This one has to be a bit more than that. I think the cool part of my blog was always that I wrote it on the fly and just wrote my feelings. Then again back when I started I was pretty drugged up and really in a different state of mind. That was then. I have obviously come a long way from those days. I always keep in mind that life is short. As I used to say "life can turn on a dime" you can be walking around one day and the next shit changes. It's that quick. Taking time to just soak in life and enjoy every moment we can is what we should strive for. We all strive to live longer and stay healthy. Even before I was diagnosed I worked hard six days in the week in the gym. I learned everything I could about food and what it did to my body. What worked and what didn't work for me. Just because one person can lose weight following a certain food plan doesn't mean that it would work for you. 
Notice I said food plan and not diet. Diets do not work. They never work. A diet is something that is temporary and you will look at it as a temporary thing. Something you can cheat on and break. A food plan is a change of life. You find the right foods that work with your body to give you optimal health. I struggled for quite a while after I was cleared to get back in the gym and work out. I gained sixty pounds after my chemo treatment. I was angry because I worked so hard to lose that weight in the first place. That feeling of starting over is never a good one. It drove me mad while I tried to get back to my everyday routine. The thing I was missing was that my body changed. What once worked for me before cancer was no longer working for me. The chemo changed my body and the foods that once worked now we're making it harder for me to lose weight, stay healthy and get back in shape. 
I was finally introduced to Biofeedback in October of 2017. I did not understand it but I walked in with an open mind. Now I am not going to go into detail about how biofeedback works in my own words because I do not want to give any wrong information. 
I can however tell you that It saved me from some horrible depression and anxiety. Biofeedback was the key to my success after cancer. Getting back in shape and getting rid of that anxiety without taking medication was the end game for me. The biofeedback treatments were the key to it all. One of the main things it did was digitally scanned for over 450 different allergens and food sensitivity frequencies. It discovered the foods that were causing stress, inflammation and a histamine response from my body. Foods I was eating everyday were actually part of the problem that was creating my symptoms or inability to achieve optimal health and wellness.
If none of that made any sense to you that's ok. I was confused at first myself. I remember getting a list of foods I could no longer eat. I learned what to stay away from and every week I went back to have my biofeedback treatments My anxiety and symptoms melted away. There are so many diet fads out there today. So many people get frustrated and look for a quick answer. You can try Keto, Paleo, Atkins... The list goes on. Unless you get your ass in the gym at least four times a week you really are not going to do much. Getting healthy is a journey. It took me a while to get back that mind set. Going through something Like cancer really set me off my path. My thinking was all screwed up. With the help of Biofeedback I regained clear thinking. That helped me gain control again.
We all suffer setbacks. I am actually trying to get through another one as I write this blog. I still have damage to my thoracic nerve that is causing a winged scapula. Doesn't that sound fun?! I can assure you it is not. But with Biofeedback things are getting better. I see a chiropractor three times a week and get in the gym five to six days a week to keep up with cardio and lots of stretching and physical therapy with bands and light weights. The key is having a solid base to work from before you want to start eating better. Because everyone is different you really need to figure out what will work for you. Take your life back and figure out what really works for you. Be realistic with your goals. Know that you will not get ripped and look like these people who try to sell you the latest Keto or any other diet fad. Find out what foods are holding you back. Because the foods that make me feel great can make you feel like crap. Get in and check out Biofeedback and unlock your health and true potential. Follow the link www.newlifeholistic.com and learn how this can help you like it has helped me. 
Email Anthony@newlifeholistic.com and let him know you found him here on my blog and he will take care of you. Give you all the knowledge you need to make the decision to start taking control of your health. 
Until next time, everyday you wake up and your feet hit the ground is a good day! 
God Bless
SMIB \m/

Follow me on these social media sites




Comments