A New Path....

I am back!! There has been so much that has happened since the last time I was able to blog a few months ago. I was without an internet connection for over two months. Lord how did I survive that long? I am glad because in a way it gave me time to think about what I was going to do with a few blog entries I had on here from the fake cancer survivor. Yes! If you have not heard by now and you are a regular follower of my blog I had a scam artist in my life. The last few months have been crazy to say the least.
Rather than focus on the negative I am going to breeze past that person with a short mention because people who use illness to get close to you just to scam you are very sick people. They do not need any more attention than they already have. Learning a lesson like that sucked to say the least but, learn a lesson I did! Now that I can move past that issue I am going to focus on better things. Things have been moving at a fast pace and some amazing changes have come up that I am very excited about.
Just a few weeks ago I had my recent follow up with my oncologist and things are looking good. It is amazing that it has been three years now since this has all happened. Going back to the hospital and getting to visit my chemo nurses who were a big part of saving my life. How amazing it is to see them all and get hugs and catch up on how much life has changed. They are always excited to see someone who made it out the other side. I still say that has to be one of the hardest jobs out there. most of the people that walk in for treatment do not make it. It is the sad reality of cancer.
I will be documenting my awesome new Wolverine Tattoo that I will be getting in the next few weeks. One of my good friends is an amazing Tattoo artist and we are working on a killer Tattoo. This will be something that I have been looking forward to for a while.
I will be updating more often now that I am back to reality with internet speeds faster than dial up. Also keep a look out for my new Facebook page I will be changing up my online presence very soon. I have made it known a long time ago that my personal facebook is no longer for anyone other than close family and friends that I communicate with often. Even now I think the purge is coming to narrow my circle even smaller. I will be transforming my Business page to get back to my passion of cooking and healthy eating. Getting back to the simple things in life. The more I realize I have this second chance here on earth the more I want to look at it and really simplify it all. There is to much drama in the world. God gave me this chance to take a closer look at what life is all about. I am not about to blow the second chance. Time to take the new path......
Until next time!
God Bless
SMIB \m/

Follow me on these social media sites

Comments