Trip Downtown ...

Had a good day today. Actually spent most the morning and afternoon with my dad. We ended up going down town this morning. I had some things to take care of and he tagged along with me. So we took the train and then just walked a bit. Not to bad. At first I thought I would have a problem walking around but it wasn't bad. Taking the train was no fun. Next time I rather drive and just pay to park than deal with some of the rude people who ride the train. Still it was fun to get out and do something. Plus we got some Garretts popcorn while we were down there. Can't go wrong there. I felt pretty good today. No real issues with any side effects. That is a good sign that I am getting over the chemo effects. 
Still keeping up with the acupuncture which is really helping every thing move along even better. Anything at this point that helps me feel better is a bonus. Slowly I am headed in the right direction. So moving along, nothing else really exciting to add for today. Just had a decent day and I am now getting ready for step two of this whole cancer fight. I have my meeting with my surgeon tomorrow afternoon to go over if we are going to do a biopsy. So that is step one in the next round. We shall see what he has to say. In the meantime I am just rolling with it and going with the flow. What will be, will be and all that shit lol. 
That's all I got for today kids. Thank's again everyone who has been sharing my go fund me and helping out. You guys are awesome. 

SMIB \m/



Comments

  1. Agreed man, the train fn sux. Ill pay the stupid parking prices first. Its nice to see your posts getting lighter by the day now that the chemo is done. I can see from your writing that you are getting better. Congrats man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that the chemo is over I just feel so much better. It's just nice to not have that shit feeling anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment