The Ghost of Christmas future.

Well it's been a few days since my last post. With the holiday weekend all over I hope all of you spent quality time with your loved ones. That's what its all about this time of year. Actually that should be what it is about every day of the year. Still I see so people stepped on and treated like shit even this time of year. You can spot the fake people a mile away. The ones that think being nice this time of the year will give them points with their God. It makes me laugh. I think that's the way some people just deal with their everyday lives. I used to get angry at those people, now I just feel sorry for them. It must really suck to have to live life knowing that you are the true asshole.
Those are just as bad as those that post their perfect family holiday pictures on Facebook all the while they are the ones with the hidden family demons. Looking forward into the future since we have a few days left of 2015. I have looked at the past and seen where I made my mistakes. I can be sure that I will move forward not making the same ones. Lessons in life are so easy to learn once you open your mind and your eyes to the reality around you. The fake people the broken promises. They are all there for you to see. The hard part is to look at all this and take responsibility for your own actions.
Sometimes you need to see that you were part of the problem. When you let people walk all over you and treat you with disrespect. Well you let that happen. Time to open your mind and your eyes to the truth around you. The future is unwritten. We can make anything happen within our power. Being diagnosed with cancer or any disease that threatens your future is a bit eye opener. I have said it before and will say it again. Others have it worse off, children that suffer this god awful sickness just makes my stomach turn. I sometimes sit and think about that from time to time.
I have to say my future will never be the same after going through what I have been through. Although my journey with my battle against cancer is not close to being over, I continue to look at the future as a new start. The fake people, the ones with all the family Demons, I pray they find peace at so!e point in life. I have moved past anger and have moved on to feeling pity for them. The story shows scrooge the future that may have been. We always have time to change the direction of our lives. The way we treat one another and the way we act in the face of adversity shows our true colors to the world. We set our own paths I'm life and chose to walk the right path.
As I have walked this path that has been set before me just a short seven months ago I have learned so much about myself and others around me. I have strong faith that whatever may lay ahead I will take on with the strength I found in myself. The strength that my kids have given me to keep moving forward with my battle. The best report I can give is that I have been feeling pretty good the past few days. My anxiety has been sneaking in because I have missed a few acupuncture sessions due to the holidays. I also have been suffering from some nasty muscle tightness in my feet. Now that I am walking everyday they are in pain. I am using muscle that I haven't used in months. As anything it will all take time.
All in all I am happy that I was able to be here for Christmas with the kids. As I said, the future is unwritten. We need to live in the now, live in the moment everyday and be thankful that we are here.

SMIB \m/
        

Comments