The Catalano Sub...

Well my first night out on the town in a few months. I have realized I can not stand near anyone who is smoking and fog machines are bad mmkay. Yeah wow how fast I get irritated from smoke in the air. Still I had a fun time seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Always love when I get to meet some cool new musicians out there. The music scene still has some very cool and down to earth people out there. Always cool hanging at Nite Cap with some cool bands playing. So I had fun basically is what I am saying. I am surprised I was able to stay out past one. I did start fading so had to leave. Still a great day today being able to get out. Also Got to have my Proscuitto sub today from my favorite Italian deli.
If you ever get a chance stop in at Nottoli and sons Italian Deli  They make the best subs and sausage in Chicago. Of course you have to go in and get a Catalano sub. It's like a secret menu item at Mcdonald's. I am not big on lunch meat but once in awhile I do enjoy a Prosciutto sub. Today I finally got a chance to drive down and get one for dinner. Get in a try a sub from here if you haven't yet. Also had a good day in the gym. got in and did a good cardio workout this morning. I had a decent day as far as anything from chemo bothering me. None of the side effects are really there now. The anxiety is gone. That in itself has been a godsend. I mean I know there is no way it's gone for good. But for now it has been non existent since my last treatment.
Plus I have been handling the current state of my cancer situation very well. I think mentally I am ready for whatever is coming my way next. As always my main focus is to stay on top of my health and make sure this thing is nipped in the bud. With my anxiety backed off I am doing good in the gym slowly getting my strength back. The only thing that will take time is just getting my strength back to where I was before my diagnoses. I need to drop the 23 lbs that are weighing me down. It's funny that I walked around weighing 280 lbs for so long that I look back and think how the fuck did I do that. Just having this extra weight on me now is so uncomfortable it's ridiculous. Still most of this is from the steroids that make you gain weight. That being said it's one day at a time. Just working in the gym everyday and being disciplined I will get back into shape and feeling better. Still we always have time for a prosciutto provolone sub don't we?

SMIB \m/







Comments