Ghost of Christmas Present..

Good day today all around. Took a rest day from the gym to recover from leg day. Since I am still only a few weeks out from the last chemo treatment I do notice it takes me a bit longer to recover. My body is still recovering from the chemo as it is. Still I am keeping active as much as I can. Had a great time at my lodge Christmas party this afternoon. Lots of kids to hand out gifts too. So much fun watching all those kids get gifts and rip them open like crazy. Always a great feeling to see the kids light up when Santa comes in the room.
With Christmas right around the corner I am just living in the present and enjoying the fact that I made it though the last six months. I have to say when you hear those words from a doctor you get worried. Rightfully so. At this point I am living in the present and enjoying my kids and the holiday season. You can not let this thing slow you down and get the best of your life. Even though I am still waiting to hear about my radiation treatment, I am not going to let this get to me. I won't let it get me down.
Enjoy the life you have. Just like I said in my last post. To many people with the "FML" posts because they had a bad day. Fuck that. You are in control of your life. Most people just can't realize that you are on control of your outlook on life. I have seen how crazy life can be. The curve balls it can throw at you. I said it before and I will again. I just won't bother with ignorant assholes and the bullshit that comes along with them. It has been so nice just cutting the shit out of my life. Once you realize the things that you just do not need and the people that cause you harm. You will be so happy as a pig in shit. At the end of the day you are on control. I control my life and my feelings and my emotions. All the bullshit now a days I just smile and walk the other way.
With the awesome Christmas party and taking my daughter to see the Christmas lights tonight. I say that was a good day. Still a day to day progress that is just going to get better in time. That is all I can ask for. Obviously with Christmas coming this week my posts will be a few days apart. Thanks again to all that keep checking in and reading.

SMIB \m/



Comments