Ghost of Christmas Past...

Things are moving along pretty good now that I am off my ass. I do have to say I am sore all over but this time it's a good sore. I can feel myself get stronger each time I get back in the gym. I hit some bench pressing today I haven't done that since they put this port in my chest. It really bothered me today while I was benching but I just rolled with it. Since it has been so long I just hit light weighs. Regardless my chest will be sore tomorrow. Ah but that's the best part of working out. Still that damn port really held me back. I can not wait until they take this thing out. 
Great day today with minimal problems. I do still feel some lingering issues. Most of them are honestly because I sat around on my ass for so long. Now I am feeling the effects of that. Everyday I keep moving and working out is just going to rectify those issues. So I try not to worry too much about it. I keep moving even after the gym by doing things around the house. I try to stay as active as I possibly can. I refuse to go and buy any fat clothes lol. Feeling like a sausage in my jeans is motivation enough to keep working out. 
Felt great being in the gym today. I am slowly starting to feel like I never left. After a great workout I was able to get some cleaning around the house done and had a nice night with the family at the church Christmas party. Yes I walked into a church and it did not set me on fire. I was also surprised. A few Christmas movies at home after and I have called it a night. Feeling some Christmas Spirit coming on. This year I have been thinking a lot about the past Christmas seasons. You think about how fast the kids grow and how you try and make sure they get what they deserve without having them think that gifts are what the season is about. This year I am just happy to be here with them and watch them grow another year older and smarter. 

SMIB \m/





Comments