Getting Awesome...

Workout day three in the books. I really am sore all over. Wow I remember this feeling a few years ago when I started working out. The best part is that I have not been facing any anxiety during my workouts. I am still working with light weights. That twenty lbs feels like a hundred. Still I feel great to at least be in the gym working out. It will take some time for me to be where I was. I have felt myself try and rush. Then I get my senses back and slow down. I need to realize that I can't bounce back as fast as I want to. And I need to be ok with that. Just have to have the same mentality I did when I first started working out. No rushing and just take it a day at a time. As long as you get in the gym every day then you are going to reach your goals. I did it once and I will do it again. 
I was on my feet all day today. After the gym I hit some laundry then cleaned the garage. Got to start my motorcycle and take it around the block. Yeah that was fun. Wish there was a whole lot more time to ride. I will have to miss my favorite Toys for Tots ride this year. I never miss a year. Even if I go down there to bring toys. This year Is just not going to happen. The bike just stays home. After that was all done I was back in the grocery store to grab food to cook for dinner. So my day was full. Got storm windows cleaned and made sure my place is sealed tight for the winter. Hit a store or two for Christmas shopping and that was that. 
Nothing really bothered me today besides a headache and just a deadline for energy. I just hit a wall after some time.Then again I am moving without a break in between. I may want to try that from now on. Then again I have been cooped up for so long that I just want to go. It's like the floodgates opened and I an just go. Still I need to slow down just a bit. The energy and strength will come back. I have to realize how much my body has been beat to shit the last six months. It won't bounce back that quick. Still I forge ahead and stay the course. I have a ways to go to get all this behind me. Even with a bit of the unknown if front of me. I just keep working towards getting better. 
That is about all I have for today. It's been busy but also a quiet day. Tomorrow may be a day where I don't do shit. Still that's not my style. I will find something to do. 

SMIB \m/











Comments