Be Brave...

Had a relaxing day today. Nothing crazy and a rest day from the gym. Tomorrow I will hit some cardio here at home on my treadmill. I need to be at the hospital again tomorrow to meet with the Radiation oncologist and another meeting with the surgeon. I will get more info on the radiation and I will know what my options are. At that point I will meet with my oncologist next week before Christmas and we will figure out what the plan will be. In the meantime patience is my friend. Nothing really exciting today besides I got some great rest and stretching in. I really kicked some ass this past week in the gym. I was so sore this week. I haven't felt that in so long. 
Slowly I will lose this weight from the steroids. I was reading up the side effects of that shit I was on. Well I had to take it, what can you do. The withdrawal effects is weight loss. lol Well let's get moving on that please. I am obviously not happy about it and I will bitch about it. Although I need to be grateful and stop bitching like a little girl. Just eating right and hitting the gym again has been feeling great. I do tend to want to rush things and that is one of my biggest flaws as a person. I do it all the time with no mater what I do. And every time I have to take a step back and slow down. Just looking at the big picture. That is what makes me realize how to really handle what I am doing and then I succeed. Just like losing the weight this last time. I just took my time and didn't sweat it. As long as I just walked in the gym everyday and got in an hour I was fine.   
Well off to try and sleep so I can get out to my doctor appointments early. They all got moved from late afternoon appointments to early afternoon. Can't complain this way I will have all that done and over with early. That's that my friends. Remember to live life everyday and don't sweat the small shit. None of that is worth getting angry over. Smile be brave and keep walkin. As long as your feet hit the floor in the morning, you have every reason to smile. 

SMIB \m/








Comments