And the results are in....

Well Kids I had a chance to slide into a cancellation today and go see my oncologist. I jumped at the chance to get in there and get all the answers so I can move on and start living again. Unfortunately I am not just out of the woods yet. The pet scan did show one spot still there. Now keep in mind it is very, very small and it's one of those "it may be, it may not be" scenarios. Still I am facing a meeting with a surgeon to see about getting a biopsy of this area. After a long talk with my oncologist we both agreed that we wait and see what the surgeon says. If he can get in with minimal evasiveness then we go for a biopsy to see if it is benign. If the surgery posses and other risks or would be way to complicated then we opt out. At this point I meet with radiation oncologists that will go over my scan and put together a plan for radiation. So in the end this still sucks. The unknown has struck again. Am I in remission am I not? This can drive someone fucking crazy.
Although I need to remember I am Wolverine right? lol. No matter what I will face this with the same confidence and strength I did before. I am not going to let this get me down. Sure I had my moments today where this was a blow. The good news is I am done with chemo. And I am starting to recover from that. I got the all clear to start working out slowly and get back in the gym. Obviously I have to start from scratch with a workout plan. I am ready to get moving in that department. Shit, I am ready to move on. So here we are. What can I say at this point. This was not what I wanted to hear right before Christmas. Obviously there is no solid plan yet until I meet with the surgeon I am in a holding pattern.
As I find out more news I will obviously be posting more. For now I need to process the whole thing and try to stay mentally and spiritually strong as I move into the next phase. Again I thank everyone of you that are there and help me along the way. I know I say it a lot but I really am very appreciative of all of you. I hate the whole idea of fundraising pages but the financial toll this is now taking on me is turning into a bumpy storm The link for my go fund me is below. I have quite a road ahead of me, A dollar, Five dollars nothing is small and will help in my fight.

Thank you

SMIB \m/



Comments