Sleepless Night....

Last night was a long night. I didn't get any sleep. I fell asleep by six in the morning. At least I was able to fall asleep for a few hours. Of course today I am just a zombie. I honestly hope I can get some sleep tonight. I have been hoping to start to feel better by Thanksgiving. I really do not want to be a mess for the weekend. Today has just been a really blurry day. Not much I can really say. Not much I can really remember. The days are just starting to run into each other and just blend. Well at least today I was to tired to feel what side effects have been bothering me today. For sure anxiety has set in tonight for what reason I have no clue.
I am going to try and hit the sack early tonight. hopefully I get sleep tonight. I can't go through another night of staying up until six in the morning. This is a big mix of things that are just getting to me. I have to say this week really has been hard on me. I am really finding my limits for sure. Somehow I know I have the strength in me to just keep pushing. Its been a long night and a long day. Some how I slept wrong and my arm is killing me and so is this damn port in my chest. I can not wait to get this fucking thing out of me. That thing I am just fucking had it with it.
Well I think my anxiety has reached a nice level right now. These are the times I need to step back and take a deep breath before I flip shit. Honestly I don't want to flip my shit. So time for me to try and relax and meditate.

SMIB \m/


Comments