Pancakes ....

Very nice and quiet day spent with my daughter today. Started the day with a nice big pancake breakfast that my little one helped me make. Nothing like a stack of sweet potato pancakes. We had a great time watching cartoons and drawing. Nice low impact and not so much of an energy draining day. Nothing crazy to report today at all. It was a quiet day. I did get tired by the afternoon as usual. That seems to just be the way it is right now. Really the worst part is that my back just hurts so bad. Sitting and playing on the floor is just hard to do.
I at least had a great day with my daughter and really that is all I needed today. Kept me anxiety free all day. Hope that lasts through the night. Seams like some nights it does sneak up on me without any warning. You would think I would be used to this by now. I actually got my reminder phone call today for my chemo treatment on Tuesday. I had to laugh when the woman said "this is your reminder call for Tuesday's infusion". Ha my last one and they think I need to be reminded lol.
Well, I had a good day today and now I am going to turn in for the night. This is the last weekend I ever have to worry about having chemo to look forward to. That my friends is a good feeling.

SMIB \m/


Comments