Missa so tired...

My been very very tir today. As expect missa crash off missa steroids and has been a lump onda log all day. Missa hunger is offda charts from da steroids so missa eat sleep mesa gett missa rest so da isa bombad. Missa just keep remind myself da mesa onda road to recover now. Da helps to keep missa mind strong and focus. Ok so I guess blogging in gungan is a bad idea. Thank god Jar Jar didn't have a blog. I think I would lose my mind trying to read that. So moving forward in english. I guess I am just tired as shit today lol. I still feel like I am burning up from the inside out. Not a fun way to start the day. 
I did sleep pretty good all night. That gave me a small amount of energy today to at least cook some food. What an accomplishment. Every little thing I can do on a day like this gives me a good feeling. I did sleep on and off through the day so not much was really done. My mind wants to get moving and do shit but my body disagrees. It's almost like you are trapped inside yourself and you have no control. That's a crazy feeling. Again it's something I have come to terms with that. It wont be much longer before I gain my strength. 
Nothing really exciting today at all. These days I just lay around I just have nothing in me. It's hard to explain but It is just a tired that I have never felt before. Glad that this is the last time I will feel like this. I am ready for this to pass. I will never lay around doing nothing again lol. I think I have had my fill of that for quite some time. Well at least today was not so bad and I did get rest. Besides feeling like I am burning up. No other side effects really bothered me today. Chemo brain is still in full force so I may be babbling in this blog so please excuse that. Well that is that for today I really am exhausted and have no idea what else to write today. 

SMIB \m/



Comments

  1. Fuckin hilarious, stll dont understand why they ever added JAr Jar, so annoying. Hope you feel better soon dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah I hate that fucker ruined the whole move for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment