Keep the Faith..

Things have settled down today. I was able to get some rest today once my heartburn settled down. It was so hard to sleep with that lingering around. I hope tonight I get better sleep. I can really use it considering that tomorrow is traditionally the day I crash off the steroids. So hopefully I can sleep tonight. All in all it was a decent day for me. I didn't get any anxiety today and that is the best feeling at this point. If all continues this way I can see this week rolling smoothly. That's all I can ask for. Not much else today. I had my rant in my late post this afternoon.
The one thing I do want to point out as I did when I started this blog. I write this blog for myself. It is just the shit I feel during the day and I just spill it out on here for me to back track and remember how I was feeling at any particular time during this whole journey. If you are reading it and enjoy it, that is awesome. I also started this to keep friends and family posted because getting calls and emails and texts all day every day got old fast. I was unable to keep up and respond accordingly to everyone. So if you read this blog and judge me. Well you really have no idea how sad that is.
I just wanted to make it clear that I just hope this can help someone who is going through the same thing. It has been a blessing to speak to people who have gone through this or are going though this. It really helps keep your sanity. So with that said I hope this helps and I hope this shows people that cancer really does suck. Also I hope it inspires people to get checked out. We all feel invincible. I know I did. That is that for tonight. Another day closer!!

SMIB \m/




Comments