Happy Thanksgiving..

This was a day that I really have been waiting for. I had the energy to get out shop and get a few errands out of the way. I was able to cook dinner and get all that shit done with some good energy. Although I am blogging now because I used up all hat energy and I have already been falling asleep. So I hope that is a good sign that I sleep good again tonight. Although I didn't get to sleep until at least three last night. I did at least get a good sleep. I guess quality of quantity at this point. Other than feeling really tired now I had a decent day without any horrible side effects. Even though I don't have any nausea or neuropathy today I still can not explain the way I feel. Besides the fact that I feel very uncomfortable with the extra weight I put on. I still feel out of it in some way. I have all these aches and pains I had before I started working out every day and lost weight. They are all coming back and fucking bothering me everyday.
The feeling is again something I just can't describe. I just do not feel right. It is something that I can't describe it. I don't think I have the words to even make any one exactly understand. I just don't ever feel right. I just can't wait for that shot to go away. At this point I am thankful for being here and alive. I am thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Just remember how short life is and be thankful for everything you have around you. I will not be posting a blog tomorrow but will be back friday with a special blog and a mailbag blog since I have a backlog of questions. Thank you again to everyone who has been there during these difficult times. I honestly don't know how I could make it through some of this without you guys. Thank you.

SMIB \m/


Comments