Going one more round....

I got it over with. I went in and just sucked it up and got it done. I hated every minute of it of course. The staff at Illinois Masonic are so amazing and treated me so well the last 6 months. I told them all love ya bit I don't want to see you again until i come back with some rum and cokes lol. In the meantime I am both happy and anxious to now wait the two weeks for my final petscan. This will determine if all this shit I just went though for the last six months worked. This scan basically will tell me I am cancer free. So still have some anxiety for that.
Granted I know I will be fine. The last scan showed amazing progress. Guess that's why they kept calling me wolverine. All in all I just have to get through the rest of the 2 weeks now and just make it through a day at a time. Stay on my path and remember that this will take time to get better. None of this going out by Saturday bullshit for me. I think after all this I have learned some valuable lessons. It will be a process to understand these lessons. In the end I will grow and become a better person for what I have gone though. I just need to get through the next two weeks and I am golden.
 Well I don't have much more to write tonight. I really need to relax. Tonight's acupuncture got rid of my nausea and neuropathy. Thank god for that. Now I just have to deal with chemo brain and anxiety lol Yaaaaay!!! It is what it is. Nothing more nothing less. Once you start to accept things for what they are in life you tend to just roll with the punches and hopefully that slows down any anxiety and worry. See you all on the flip side. Remember send in your questions this week I will be extremely bored so hit me up blogquestions@outlook.com

SMIB \m/


Comments

  1. Congrats bro, I dont think anything else needs to be said today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pat, you've made through it all like I knew you would.. Wolverine you definitely are!! Strength you have and will never lose, wisdom you've gained for the knowledge of what you've been through .. Survival of the fittest that's you my friend.. Hugs n prayers to you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys I feel good about it all. Just a rough ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment