Give me a bottle of anything...

Here we are. Tomorrow night I can officially say I have only one treatment left. How exciting is that shit? I had a great day today. No anxiety. That is awesome to say the least. To be very honest. Not a damn thing bothered me today besides being tired. That is something I can not control of course. Still I had a good day today. I got all my laundry done and got my permanent space set for my inversion table. Very excited about that because it could not stay in my front room lol. Now it has its home and I can use it every day. 
So here we are I have a decent day. My energy crashed around eight tonight. That's ok I will take that considering I have been on my feet all day. The thing I can't stand now is I finally start to feel better and in I go tomorrow. This will start another cycle of feeling like crap. Thank god acupuncture will carry me through the hard stuff this week. I really think I will need this now more than ever. I have been lucky to say the least. My side effects have been very little with adding acupuncture twice a week. I don't think I would have done as well without it. 
Well here I go into the fire again. Am I nervous? As usual I am but something about this one is more of a "let's get it over with" feeling than anything. I am very excited to get this one under my belt. knowing in two weeks when I go back that will be my last one will be... I have no words. I will have no words that day. Except "give me a bottle of anything and a glazed doughnut to go!!

SMIB \m/


Comments