Trick or Treat..

Not a bad day today. I got some great sleep last night. That is always a great start to the next day. Now don't get me wrong I still can't get to sleep until late. I think last night It was about three in the morning. Yet I sleep until noon. So go figure. My sleep schedule is just a mess. Still I get enough sleep. Just drives me crazy that once I am up eat breakfast and take a shower my day starts at one in the afternoon. I got to run around and pick up prescriptions and get the ever so needed plate sticker. You're welcome state of Illinois for the cash. I am sure we all hate dishing out over a hundred bucks for a tiny sticker. I think they should just come out of a gumball machine for, oh I don't know. Fifty cents would be a good amount. 
It was nice to get out even if it was just to go pick up a few things at the store and get a little sticker. Although it was cold as fuck out today. That I am not ready for. I don't think I am ready for this weather change. Being on chemo your body is just sensitive to the cold. At least that is what is happening to me. I was bundled up today and still was freezing my ass off. Still usually this is my favorite time of year. It does suck that It will rain for Halloween. My daughter will be bummed if we can't at least go out for a while to trick or treat. 
Still being that it falls on a Saturday this year I am sure we will have a few hours of clear sky to get out there and get all that yummy processed sugar that kills ya young lol. Sad Isn't it? What a great tradition though. I still love my smarties. Although I can't partake this year in the eating of the candy. It will be fun to get out and see how long I last going door to door. As long as things go as well as they have so far I will be good.
 Anxiety has been low yet still creeping in at night. Neuropathy has started up today in my hands. It creeps in sometimes. Good thing I have acupuncture tomorrow so that will stop it in it's tracks. But for now I deal with it. The feeling is very strange and it really get annoying fast. Other than that I have been pretty ok with side effects now that we are getting closer to the weekend. Slowly the chemo brain fades and the emotions flying all over. It all slows down and gets better as I get closer to the next treatment.
The Port I have in me still pisses me off and is very uncomfortable. This is the number one thing I can not wait to get removed after all this is over. To be able to sleep normal again and not feel this damn thing in my chest and neck. Oh one can dream. Today was a good day and that my friends is all I can ask for. As much as the muscle pain has been fucking with me and my back aches and so on and so on. Not a bad day! 

SMIB \m/





Comments

  1. I am SOOO with you on the .50 stickers!!!LOL!
    Glad you're still keeping your head above it all.
    Just a very short while longer, Pat.
    All this will be a past nightmare....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment