The Flash..

Now we're talkin, Today the energy is getting better. I still have a crazy sleep schedule but I am getting lots of rest regardless. Still I am starting get more energy to get more done. I trust that by the weekend I should feel like the flash and be ready to run around town. Ok well let's not go that far. Today at the very least I did feel good enough to get out and get some fresh air and sunshine. I do hate that I have missed so much this past summer and now that fall is here I wish I didn't have to miss some of my favorite things to do with my kids.
My daughter's birthday is this month and with Halloween coming up I won't be able to go out with here to trick or treat. Don't lie, we still like going out and get free candy lol. But I will cross that bridge when it gets here. I am at the very least going to hit the pumpkin patch with the kids for sure. As long as my energy level stays up I will be good. Everything I do now revolves around my energy levels. How I will feel one day to the next is always different.
Today things were good and I didn't have go deal with really any side effects. The worst is the sore feeling you get because you're on your ass for nine days then finally out and about your body hurts. Speaking of hurts, my hair hurts so it's time to shave my head. I literally can not take having hair right now. It just annoys me that its on my head. I think it's time I need to just shave it off. So besides no real side effects today I still feel a bit off. I don't think you ever feel close to normal. There is always that feeling that you are fighting for your life inside.
Anxiety has been on low. That is always my favorite thing to write about. I somehow got a good handle on it. Along with acupuncture it has been very effective. You never know with anxiety. It can spring up at any time. But with the way it has been I feel confident that it is low key if anything. I am used to how my body feels now with every pain and side effect I get I don't get as freaked out as I did in the beginning. Back then I would get a new pain or new side effect would just shock me because this is something you never felt before.No mater what it is a scary feeling.
 At this point in my chemotherapy I feel like I have a good idea what is happening to me. Every treatment I get is a bot harder to deal with but I can recognize what I am going though. This helps me keep the anxiety in the shallow end of the pool. The next five days are going to just get better until I go back in for treatment. I just need to slow down and take it a day at a time. At the very least I am happy that I am feeling better and not laying on my ass all day. Tomorrow I will hit the gym and that will be heaven!

SMIB \m/

Comments

  1. Well, Halloween is the one day u can go out however the fuck u want to and noone judges so u should rent like an astronaut costume, u will be all sealed up from people and the environment to go trick or treating lol
    Hang in there bro, almost there man

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO, I happened to be listening to Metallica Wherever I MAy Roam and looking at that Travolta dance from your post the other day, his dancing is right in time w/ the songs beat. Makes disco very cool and metal LOL Try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck I cant stop watching it now, fn hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I'll have to watch it to the song

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment