Superman..

Not a bad day today at all. I got to tell you I got a lot done. Most of what I needed to at the very least. I had to run out and get some wood and screws so I can make my daughter some shelves for her room. So as a good daddy I of course said I will make them. That's when they look at you like you're Superman. And hey why not be Superman to your kids right? So I am happy I got everything I needed so that tomorrow I can have some shelves up. Another project crossed off my list. I am starting to really manage my time in a good way. I used to get mad that I only had a good five days to get fourteen days worth of things done in. 
I really hate sitting on my ass for nine days and just watching TV. I will say that I enjoy getting back to doing the things I love to do. Once I am able to be at full capacity I will be very happy. There is still so much I can not do. But I try not to dwell on it. I just bitch about it that's all lol. If I didn't bitch and moan I wouldn't be me. This was a great day with anxiety and side effects staying out of my way. My neuropathy set in a bit later tonight. I am sure it will fuck with me when I try to sleep. It's amazing how that keeps me up at night. 
The whole feeling of being tired and shortness of breath still sets in. I think I have found a good way to do some things I want to, rest, and then get some energy for a little bit more. It seams to be working for me so far. I am getting used to my new very short hairdo. It feels so good not having all that hair. All it was doing was bothering me. Nothing worse than having your hair hurt. It sounds weird but those that have gone through this completely understand it. Now I just get used to my head getting cold. 
Nothing else exciting today. I am just happy to get things done rather than sitting around doing nothing. I am not looking forward to another nine days of shit next week. One more day of some freedom from chemo and I am back in the saddle again. But for now I will be my daughters Superman and get her shelves up!! 

SMIB \m/


Comments