Shit Day..

Not much to report today. The usual bullshit that comes with the day I crash off the steroids. To be honest I feel broken today. Just fucking kicked to the curb broken. Way to tired to do anything at all. These are the days that just make you want to fucking scream. That feeling I talk about the day before I go in for chemo when I say I am not looking forward to feeling like that again. Well this is it. Exactly what I am talking about. Days like today really fucking piss me off. Do I sound angry? god damn right I am. Beautiful day out side today too. Got to lay around the house and suffer all day. That was so much fun.
Well I try to stay positive lol. I am positive this sucks. But hey it's all good. I will be done soon enough. In the mean time fuck it I really hate these days. Obviously today has been a bitch. Just being this tired sucks and on top of that having a migraine that I can't even take an aspirin for, well that is a bitch in its self. So there you have it a really fucked up day. Nothing exciting at all. I honestly can't even keep looking at this screen without my head hurting so I hope tomorrow is better. Today is just shit and I will be happy to move on to tomorrow.

SMIB \m/





Comments