Round 9..

Round 9 in the books. That was a tough one. I did take it like a man but damn I feel all goofy again. Also I am drugged up so please excuse me if I go off topic here and there. On the upside my visit with my Oncologist was great. She feels that the cancer is responding to the chemo very well. Things are moving in the right direction. My body is really taking the chemo very well thanks to my time in the gym when I can and by still sticking with non GMO foods and staying organic. Yeah I eat a lot of it lol but I am staying healthy. I weighed in at 200lbs so fifteen over where I started. The doc laughed and said let's not worry about that right now.
Ha easy for her to say lol. She told me just to keep up what I am doing and in the end after I am off the steroids and the antibiotics I will start to lose most the water weight and I will start to get back into the shape I was in. Ok I'll take that. I have the strength to get though this and the will do to it again in the gym. After the acupuncture treatment tonight I feel very relaxed and much better than I did right after chemo. I can't tell you guys enough how much I am sick of going through this. Thank god for the awesome medical team I have at Illinois Masonic. Without these people I would have a hard time when I get there for treatments. Not to mention all my awesome friends who always send me encouragement via texts and emails and facebook. You guys have no idea how much that helps. 
Today was good I did good with it. I Am now just dealing with the chemo brain and shortness of breath from the chemo. That drives me crazy. Walking across the room is a chore. Even though my lungs and heart tests all came back amazing and looking good. My anxiety does not except it. Once I get that feeling I go into anxiety defence. Again thank god for the acupuncture that keeps it at bay. It does sneak in here and there but not as bad. And that is only because I am on these damn steroids that just amplify the anxiety. At the end of the day I just need to sit and relax the rest of the week. Let this one pass and keep moving forward. Don't know how I made it this far, but here we are!

SMIB \m/



Comments