Outside Time..

Today was the start of better days. I got up and hit the gym today. I have to say being in that gym just makes me smile so much. I feel so good when I am there it is unbelievable. I started with some cardio on the treadmill then legs. Why do I start the first day back in the gym every time with legs. I should shoot myself for that one. Yet I do it every time. Still feel awesome getting in there and working out. By this time of the second week I am sick of sitting on my ass. So a great first workout in today and that made me feel normal again.
My side effects today were mild. The shortness of breath usually starts to fade big by now. It's there yet its not so bad. Regardless it's always a pain in the ass. No nausea at all. The acupuncture really stops that in it's tracks. Thank god for that. The only thing is the usual energy drain is a constant problem. Every day is different depending on what my activity is for the day. If I don't do much I have a bit more energy. Than again when do I really not do anything once I feel up to it. Once today hits I am trying to catch up from nine days of doing nothing. Still I do get so exhausted by the end of the night.
I was able to get out for dinner with a few friends tonight. That was nice to get out of the house. Although I really am uncomfortable if I sit on anything other than a couch or recliner lol. I still like being out of the house. I start to fade quick when I go out late. That kind of sucks considering I have a short amount of time during the day to do anything. I usually have six good hours a day to get shit done. After that I really have nothing left in me. Well that is all I have today. I did enjoy getting out and looking at something other than my TV. Outside time is always good!

SMIB \m/









Comments