Jaba the Hut..

Well the night before Chemo has arrived. I think I finished up everything I needed to get done. I have to sit on my ass for a week at least there is nothing to do. Makes me feel better some how. I don't have very much to say tonight. I have a hard time the night before chemo. Every time I get to this day it is a bit rough. I can say that I am very happy that I am nearing the end of this chemo shit. After tomorrow I have two more treatments. God I can not wait to get back in the gym and losing this weight. If there is one thing I can not stand with all this it is the weight gain. Again to me it's backwards thinking. All those aches and pains I had when I didn't work out and I was heavy are just plaguing me making shit worse than they need to be. It is a cross I have to bear.
I look in the mirror and see a guy looking back at me that I don't want to see. Makes this very frustrating. I guess it is better than losing a shit load of weight and looking like I will fall over. Then again I do feel like Jaba the hut right about now. Well a few more to go four more week or so then a few months of recovering from the chemo I will back on track with my eating and my weight. I just am very anxious to get there. Then again I have to remember it all takes time. Need to keep reminding myself of that from time to time. Well today was a decent day even though I did hit some lows of energy throughout the day. Next time I will not try to do so much in one day. Ha, who am I kidding that's just how I do things. That will never change.

SMIB \m/


Comments