Exhausted..

Well here I am about to crash off my steroids. This treatment hasn't been so bad. The side effects are minimal. I only have been suffering from some nasty heartburn. Besides the chemo brain I am managing to get through the day without much anxiety at all. It starts to come on but I have figured out how to handle it pretty well now. At this point in the game I am a pro at this like it or not. This is not something I want to be this proficient at but none the less. Obviously not much exciting to tell today. Not much you can say about sitting around watching TV all day.
Tomorrow is my crash day and I feel it coming on already. Slowly slipping and staring out into nothing as I just sit here watching TV. It's a very shity feeling as you feel your strength just slip away from you. Just staying positive and keeping my mind busy so anxiety does not set in. As usual I am just feeling like shit now, it's basically like clock work. After chemo treatments the port pisses me off a lot and the whole feeling like shit gets old fast.
Thanks to everyone who always send me kind words and always check in with me. It really is appreciated. and most times If I don't answer back right away I am usually sleeping.  Until tomorrow.

SMIB \m/


Comments