Catalano Fest...

Wow what a night. I want to thank everyone who was at my benefit show,  I am speechless, I know I said thank you to everyone but I feel like it's not enough. I had no energy to play tonight. So that kind of sucked. But It was great to see everyone and I had the energy to stay till the end. All the bands were awesome and kicked ass, I was afraid I was not going to make it at all. I started to feel like shit somewhere around three this afternoon. I was just feeling like crap. But I made it though that and was able to get moving.
Again It was an awesome night and I had fun seeing everyone that showed up. I will not make this a long post I am going to chill and watch some TV since the dam steroids will not let me sleep. I am surprised though that I am wide awake. Hey more west wing binge watching, I have to find a new show on Netfix to watch after this. I will take some suggestions. Any cool TV shows I can binge watch. Now that I get in for chemo on Tuesday I will be back on my ass for nine days. I am pissed off that the last few days I was so tired that I missed working out. I am very disappointed in that.
Well I move on as always. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a workout in. I hope you all had a great weekend and as much as I usually feel like shit or am very tired at least my spirits are always up! Again it was so awesome to see so many old friends and getting to spend time and hang out was great since all I do is sit around the house doing nothing.

SMIB \m/



Comments

  1. If you havent already watched it, Arrested Development, fn hilarious. Also, the new show Narcos is really good. About Pablo Escobar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment