Winning!

Awesome day in the books. Started off great having to get to hit the gym. Got a great leg workout in and good cardio. I have been slipping in the cardio department. Going to start getting that going a lot more. The way I am eating with these steroids it's out of control. So more cardio it is. That really got my day off to a great start. I felt awesome all day and had enough energy to keep going today. Am I making sense? Because dude honestly I had a cookie. lol So moving along. Great day did I mention that?! Yes great day. These are the days you start to really look forward to when you reach the end of treatment. I know I am only half way there. But I refuse to look at is as "ONLY" half way. I mean half way is great! All I need to do is struggle six more times and then kick this shit out of my system.
It's days like this that also piss you off during that chemo week. Felling not yourself and not in control. These days really make you feel like this is maybe just a bad dream, But I learned to take these days and just enjoy my life and keep kicking ass. I am working hard on thinking more positive. I may look like I have that down but I am only human. It is hard to muster up that inner strength. I do believe though being able to do that when it is unexpected is what makes us strong. It's what defines us. Speaking of things that define us. When you define yourself. Do that for yourself. I am at the point where I am completely done with people that can not think for themselves. I have started to see behavior that is so fucking childish that I am embarrassed for these people.
Sometimes all you can do is realize that some people will never understand. I am amazed really how bad it is. But I have walked away from all that negative bullshit in my life and will continue to do so. The last thing I need in my life is a bunch of ungrateful people hanging around bringing me down, I just have had it with all that shit, Well thanks for listening to my stoned rant but I am out. Hope you all have a great weekend,

SMIB \m/



Comments