When life slips you a jeffery..

As you all noticed I just did not have it in me to write a blog last night. I had a horrible migraine that was just kickin. I can't take anything for any headaches because it may mask a fever. Fevers are bad and if I get one I am supposed to call the doc right away. So needless to say I suffer though them. I don't get them to much. But they do come on every now and then. Not being able to take anything sucks. The acupuncture helped me out tremendously tonight. My head feels much better. Since last night it was just a dull lingering pain I felt all day. No other side effects since my first acupuncture treatment. It amazes me how it just works so well. But who can complain. I can live without the nausea. I will never forget how horrible that nausea is. Just way to much to handle. 
The chemo brain is something that just lingers and nothing really helps me with that. I just have this fuzzy feeling in my head all the time. I forget things quickly. So I guess Happy Birthday to those of you I have missed :)  And I am sure other shit I have missed. As I say, it is what it is. Nothing I can do about it. I try to get through every day during this first week of chemo until I start to feel better next week. It is a struggle because more than anything It is just fucking annoying. The feeling I have is impossible to describe at times. This first week is always the worst. I feel so weak and tired. The steroids still make me so dam hungry. It is a hunger I never felt before. It's crazy how hungry I feel. 
I know I will have to dig deep and get back on track with my eating and the gym once I am better. I just can not keep up with it now. I am way to hungry. And this is not a hunger where you say... humm I can go for a snack. No sir. I will destroy anything you put in front of me. My body is so tired that it craves carbs for energy. I eat and i am still starving. It is the craziest thing I have ever felt. So much for watching my figure lol. Well other than that I just trying to get through the next few days. Now that the chemo has switched to Tuesdays I am getting used to everything being shifted one day over. This whole thing is like a bad dream you want to wake up from. You just never feel like you will be yourself again. Even though you get close by the second week it's never the same as it was. I am out of magic cookies so waiting for my next batch. In the mean time this sucks. When life slips you a Jeffrey stroke the furry wall. 

SMIB \m/ 


Comments