Time to unplug..

Well Last night ended my anxiety streak. Close to eight days without anxiety. I knew it was to good to be true. All is well. I did end up having a great day yesterday spending the day with my daughter. Although I didn't get much sleep Monday night and had to get up early and pick up my daughter from school at 8:30 am. Poor kid ate something for breakfast that didn't settle so she chucked in class. After that she was fine but had to come home. So we spent the day together playing Barbies. As exhausted as I was all day we had fun. Sucked that my anxiety hit me last night. Really fucked up a great run I had going there.
Moving along to today. I did get some great sleep finally last night so this morning I had some decent energy. Although I did have some anxiety in the background I kind of blew it off. It started to get worse right before my acupuncture appointment. After my appointment I am back to normal. Well I have never been 'normal" but hey you know what I mean. I do feel much better and one day without anxiety is better than a week of anxiety. So I restart the clock on the anxiety timer.
Other than some anxiety today my neuropathy started kicking in today. Really Hope that it starts to fade so I can play on Sunday. Again I have to play that by ear. Feels like I play a lot of shit by ear now days. Not fun at all but you have to do what you can in this situation. I learned to go with the flow as they say. I think going with the flow is a very nice way of life. I have never been more happier than this. I keep the stress out and just keep the bullshit at bay. It is such a nice change of pace. There is no way I would go back to that way of life. I know I have said it before but this really changes your outlook on everything in life. There is no room for anger or getting upset over things that you have no control over.

It sucks that It took getting sick to see things this way but that is the nature of the beast. I said it before I don't really know how religious I am. I believe in god yes. I believe there is something upstairs. And I guess there is a reason why this has happened to me. Sure I have a hard time understanding that was just bad luck. But I have stopped trying to figure out how it happened. No idea if I ever will. I still eat organic and non GMO foods even though I am eating lots more of it lol.
After sitting around this morning trying to figure out what my trigger was for my anxiety last night I realized that I am way to plugged in. Now let me explain what I mean. You see we all have our smart phones and computers and so on. I realize that I am just to connected to all the social media bullshit and constant text messaging and phone calls and so on. I am the person that always answers the phone no matter what. But I am going to slowly start to unplug for a while. Just to relax and not get pulled into to many directions all the time. Some days I am just going to turn off my phone for a while.

Going back to the basics and focus on my self and my kids. Focus on my health and getting back on track once I beat this. Its a long haul to get to the end but I have gone this far. There's no stopping me now lol. Obviously staying positive amidst all the bullshit I go through. If you can't laugh and smile though this crap, well you are already dead. Something to be said about that. Well I rambled on enough for today.

SMIB \m/










Comments