Take hold of the flame..

Ha, Amazing how you can have a great day and then turn a full 360'. I woke up this morning with the most crippling panic attack ever. It just fucked my day like you can not believe. Had to lay in bed till 3:30 this afternoon. After I got my shit together and had my breakfast at 3:30 I was able to get out to the store to gab a few things to cook for dinner and "bam" my buddy Anxiety came out to play in the middle of whole foods. Gotta love when that happens. Usually I can control my anxiety but when I get full blown panic attacks whee you feel a rush of fear fall over you. There is no way out of that shit. You need to just take hold of that flame and ride it till the end.
Needless to say that really messed my day up. After getting home from the store I had to lay down and try to get some meditation in and try and force off the anxiety. I did a good job that time. Only took me all day to get rid of it. Finally had dinner at 8. My son showed up after work to hang and have dinner. Always a nice surprise when he comes to visit. Hopefully tonight I get a better night sleep and not get hit with this bullshit anxiety tomorrow. The one thing I hate is wasting a day on my good week. and today was wasted. No gym, no real time to do anything. Need to make the next 2 days count!!

SMIB \m/


Comments