Not Today!

Well chemo day over. It was as you can expect. Not fun at all. I had some wicked nausea right after treatment. Seeing my oncologist today was awesome. She gave me lots of good news. But the good news comes with all this bullshit feeling. All in all folks not much to really say. My acupuncture did wonders today plus I am on some great cookie. So typing is not really the way to go. And I am getting so tired. Just another chemo day that kicked my ass. I am fighting back and I think sleep will do me some good. As always I appreciate all the good vibes and prayers. I appreciate all the good thoughts and comments. Cancer is no walk in the park. Chemo makes it look like one though. I keep fighting everyday. What do we say to the god of death?..... Not Today!

SMIB \m/




Comments

  1. Just keep it short if you need to, no worries, we all just want you to get the rest you need and recover. So what kind of good news did you get? Can you share or not yet? And BTW, have you gotten MAiden's new one yet? If not you need to, its one of their best. Really reminds me of something along the lines of Powerslave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copy but i have not listened to it yet. I will soon. Good news is that the treatment is working and things are looking good. So i am happy about that. even though i still have to finish the treatments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment