Low Battery..

This will be a short post for today. I had a very uneventful day. I woke up and thought I had some decent energy and that I would have a good day and even get out of the house. That just didn't happen. The energy slipped from me very quickly today. I ended up laying on the floor with not much energy. Yet my apatite is monstrous as usual. I are more pasta and focaccia today than my uncle Pepino in one sitting.  And can you believe it I was starving an hour later. Gotta love steroids. Some one tell me again why people take this shit? I never want to feel this hungry again.
Today reminded me that every day is a little bit different. My energy will come and go until this shit is out of my system. Unfortunately that won't be soon. So here I am another Saturday night stuck in the house binge watching the West Wing. But who am I to complain right? Rolling along, I besides being tired and my muscles really sore for who knows why I am ok. No nausea at all and again how about that, no anxiety for the last few days. Kinda like that I haven't had to take anything for anxiety lately. Hopefully that will not blow up in my face anytime soon.
Besides the fact that I have been running on low battery all day I do hope I get some good sleep. Tomorrow Is supposed to be a nice day and I really hope I can get my motorcycle running and maybe take a quick ride. This staying in the house is just getting under my skin. I actually sat and looked out the front window today like a poor house cat that just wanted to go out and play in the grass.

SMIB \m/



Comments