Five more Minuets..

Hey Hey... what do ya know I finally got my bike out today!! Woooo!!! Yeah I was pretty happy about that. Although I didn't go for a long ride I just needed to get my battery in the bike and get it started. It has been sitting in storage in my brothers garage since last October. So my poor baby just sat there for almost a year. That is some sad shit my friends. Very sad. But no worries I got her out and she was happy to see me. I got the old gas burned and put in some new gas and rode it for a while just around the neighborhood. I did lose energy pretty quick tonight. By 7:00 pm I was down for the count. Kind of sucks but the one thing I need to remember is that it's been just a week since my chemo treatment. I usually do not start to get much better than this until at least the middle of next week.
With that being said I at least got out today for a little while. That is much better than sitting on my ass all day and night in the house. And speaking of my ass. I must say the one thing that really pissed me off while I was riding was that my ass is sore from sitting on it all fucking week. That put a damper on my ride. I will be getting out as much as I can until the dam snow hits that's for sure. I missed a whole summer of ridding. Now I just need to make some of it up, I can not express my anger enough about how much I hate just sitting here all day. But I digress.
Other than all that fun stuff I did have a decent day. Although I couldn't sleep last night and I watched a whole season of west wing in one day. It's sad to even read that back. Still I got some sleep until my phone started going crazy at 10:00 am. That cell phone vibrating when you are trying to sleep may as well be a loud ring. It wakes me regardless. So thanks to my brother for the early wake up call. Then when I thought I was back asleep My mother calls with the great news "your father and I are on the way over". Well no more sleep for me huh? lol.
No other news kids. I feel ok besides the fact that my energy is limited and NEWS FLASH I am starving as usual. At the very least I am alive and no nausea or other nasty side effects of chemo. And.... can I say it again? No anxiety. I know right? I am as surprised as anyone! Hope that trends continues for the rest of the week.

SMIB \m/







Comments