Crash day...

Day after chemo is always a tricky day. I get anxiety on and off. The port bothers me since it was just used yesterday. The chemo brain is crazy insane. I have to dig deep on these days to stay strong. That is the key to getting though all this. No matter what this is a bitch to deal with. I will crash soon from the steroids so this will be another quick one. I have just been laying around most the day stretching out and trying to stay sane. The acupuncture has really helped my nausea and neuropathy so no signs of either. Very happy about that. Although I did have some wicked heart burn this morning. There is no way to really understand how I feel. some days I feel like this shit just weighs me down. The whole thing is not being in control of your own body. That's the bitch of this whole thing. But keeping things positive is something that I am still working at. Some days it's a bitch.
On a happy note I have been working on some new music. Trying to get my mind off shit and getting back to what I love to do. It's has been hard but you cant let this shit fuck with you and take your life from you. When you let this start to take control and you stop doing what you love then you have let the cancer win. Fuck that. Can't let that happen. The side effects from chemo really kick your ass to the point where your body is just broken. But you can never let it break your spirit.

SMIB \m/


Comments