Be excellent to each other....

Well today Was not as bad as I thought it would be. I had to deal with some anxiety through out the day. And a full blown panic attack. So much fun for me!! I can't wait for my cookies to come in. They work way better than the Ativan. Other than that It has been a quiet day as far as side effects go. The fucking super smell nose is driving me crazy. Something in my house reminds me of the smell of chemo and it's driving me crazy. You have no idea how crazy that is. That smell just turns my stomach in the worst way. Well I at least was able to pull myself together ignore what was left of my anxiety and get to lodge tonight and hang with my brothers. Always a great time when I am able to get to lodge.
Well the night is fading quick and I am running out of time. I need to be u at the ass crack of dawn again tomorrow for more tests. I know how crazy is that. I tried to have them schedule my tests all in the same day but that would be way to easy. So then I asked to please make the appointment for after 10 am so that I am not sitting in rush hour traffic. Also that would have been way to easy to do. So again I have to get my happy ass up early when I can't sleep as it is to get down to the hospital to get to my 9 am pulmonary test. This test is a joy where I get to test the limits of my lung function. Oh so fun.
Sorry this is another short post I have way more to say today but I will make up a special blog post this week. I just feel like I have so much to do and so little time when I feel well enough to get things done. And if I do feel well enough I have to hope anxiety will not pop in for a party when I least expect it.
Rock on my friends. Be excellent to each other!

SMIB \m/



Comments