A good gym day...

This will be a quick update blog because I am just a bit too tired and medicated. Today was not to bad of a day. Had flashes of anxiety here and there but was able to deal with it during the day. Hot the gym and had a decent workout today. Felt very good being in there. Yesterday was a bit tough because I was just brushing the cobwebs off. Today the workout was a lot better and not to tough on me. I feel like I can push harder but I just don't. As long as I am in there and moving and doing something it's better than sitting on my ass at home. I did some cardio for 30 min and that felt good. After The gym I took a quick drive down the street to the Norwood Park fall fest to visit a good friend who had a booth set up there. Way too many people walking around that place for me. I think I am becoming way to paranoid being out around people. Anyway that is that I had a great night hanging out even though later by ten or so my anxiety started to hit. That being the reason of my medicated Ativan state at the moment. But all is well I just need to sleep off moments like this and just move on to tomorrow.

SMIB \m/



Comments