Build your own Empire..

There's a time in your life that you get a light go off in your head that changes the way you see your life. It could be the loss of a loved one. It could be as simple as having some car trouble and thinking "hey at least I have a car".  It is so easy to be upset and angry about everything. You have to see the good in all the things in life. It is the most difficult thing a person has to do. But the side effects of doing it outweigh the nightmare your life becomes from all the anger and negativity.
Today I'm getting closer to seeing the best in everything. It was a decent day today even with the lingering anxiety. I was able to get to the gym today which felt great. I started way to late today since I had such trouble sleeping last night.  That kinda put a damper on getting up early.  It gets hard to get up everyday.  I listen to my body and just get the rest when I can get it.  So if I sleep in longer I try not to beat myself up over it. I got in a good workout so that helped me feel stronger today.  The only thing kicking my ass is the lack of sleep. If I can just get to sleep earlier everyday I should get into my old schedule. 
Things have changed so much since I started this journey that the more I can stay on my normal routine the better. I know I lost myself the last few weeks. All the change has been hard to get accustomed to. The transition of my normal life to this was so fast that I was not able to truly prepare myself for it. Having everything change so drastically for anyone would be a challenge. But I have been there before. I have fallen down in a pit so deep that I forgot I had fallen. Things just become the normal everyday reality for you and you get lost. I was lost once and I was deep in that hole. It took all the strength I had to climb out. Now the bigger battle was handed to me out of nowhere and I am stepping up to the plate. 
I feel great after having some magic cookie so most my anxiety I had has passed. And I am sure I will probably not remember writing this blog. To be honest I forgot what the fuck I have been writing about. lol. Ok so where was I? Honestly, no idea! Well at that point we can say today has been a decent day. I am staying strong an positive. Trying to get back on my eating routine and I will finally start to feel more like me. I like when I feel like me. Me is cool. 

SMIB \m/



Comments