Bored off my ass.

Stuck in the house on my ass yet again. Missing a wedding tonight for my cousin. So that sucks. Just a shit day in terms of just not being able to have the energy. I thought I would have some energy to get out a bit. Even hit the Church for the wedding but no. I take a shower and lose energy. At the very least I didn't suffer from any other real side effects. Thank god for acupuncture that's all I need to say. Totally kicked the nausea out. That was the worst thing I was suffering from the last few weeks. Other than that I got nothing. Its been one of those days where you get up and the next thing you know it's after 9 pm. 
That is that I'm outta gas. Nothing more exciting today. Just staying positive despite the fact that I am stuck inside the house. Few more days and I'll be back in the gym and feeling a bit more like myself. Hope you all are having a killer night I am off to watch more TV or Read a book. 

SMIB \m/


Comments