Who's in control?

Well look who was on his feet today. Not to bad today. Once I woke up it was a bit rocky but once I got my ass outta bed and ate breakfast I pulled my shit together. I spent most of the morning laying on the floor stretching and that really made me feel better. Then I had a nice shot by juicing a bunch of fresh veggies. Yumm, I know most people hate to juice but it really is good for you. After my juicing I did feel better and I spent the day stretching on the floor lol. Honestly it sounds funny but it makes me feel so much better. I spent so much time in bed my back was killing me. So all the stretching and laying on a flat surface really helped. Had a nice chat with my oncologist on the phone today about how I have been feeling all week. She told me that it was normal what I was feeling and that I just had to listen to my body and rest. I think because I had such an awesome week the last week before chemo, I was so much in a hurry to get back to feeling great that I basically mind fucked my self into thinking something was wrong when my body was just going through the normal procedure.
That really has had me down knowing that I was feeling so good then I had to crash due to the chemo that I just let it run me down. The emotions ran all over this past week and that did not help at all. The hair is steadily falling out as I brush it. That does not feel good. I think that kind of just makes all of it way to real. Those are things that are a reminder everyday. At the very least today felt good to get out and get my acupuncture. I walked out of there on a high so I feel much better now. I am hoping that this lets me relax the rest of the night and get some good sleep. Tomorrow is another day closer to the end of all this. It really has been a tough week this time and its only the third treatment. I need to hold on for this ride a bit tighter. I need to know who is in control of my emotions so I don't get locked away lol.

SMIB \m/




Comments