Things are falling into place.

Kick ass day today. Being back in the gym helped big time in the way I feel today. Just being able to be there and lifting  is awesome. As usual I took my time and had a great workout. Was able to get home rock out a few loads of laundry (yeah I know rock star life right?). Had a great afternoon hanging out with my son and just spending time with him before he head to work. So a far cry from feeling like shot last week. That means so much when you start to feel like things are back to normal. Got a very touching note today that someone is doing a lymphoma walk in my honor tomorrow night out of state. That was very cool made me feel good.
I don't know how to describe that feeling but I am touched when people think of me and do shit like. Very nice to know that you are never alone during times like this. Even if those people are far away or are always busy with normal life. I get a text or call once in a while from people saying hey I haven't forgotten about you. Lol no worries here I an understand how life gets crazy for all of us no mater what you have going on. Even with all my shit I am still helping my parents with things they need and with issues they have going on. As we all get into that age where our parents become older and need us to be there, we do what me do. Time is a very precious commodity. I feel like sometimes we just don't have enough time in the day to get it all done. But that's why you need to take it slow and take life as it comes.
After all that good stuff I had to get that phone call from the oncologists office to remind me that my chemo appointment is Monday lol. Yeah thanks, I had almost forgot about that thanks for the call. What assholes just when I start to feel normal I get that call. Oh well it's all good. After all that I had a great acupuncture session really relaxed me and got me feeling great. I can tell how much longer I feel better and my energy stays longer after working out and then top it off with acupuncture, can't ask for anything better. Well that's it kids. Not much more to report on today's happenings. It was great to be out and not feeling that dam chemo brain that lingers on and on for a while. Just being outside getting fresh air. This weekend I may even go get my bike started. We shall see.

SMIB \m/





Comments

  1. Believe or not it's the little things that can make certain things all the more worth while.. Some people don't get that others do.. Even the air we breath we take for granted but being thankful for another day is what life is all about at times like these.. Stay strong and rock on my friend \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Pat, glad to hear you kicked some ass today. And what a great motto, " sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place: That may just be my next tat. And yes, people from all over got ur back. A friend of mine in Tx donated to ur fund. Shit, maybe you can parlay this into a Catalano tour when you are cured seeing as you are getting fand across the country \m/. The GO FUCK YOURSELF CANCER tour. Yep, thats right, I know how to promote shit, thats what happens when you are engaged to a online marketing expert that is also a vocalist and did all her past band promoting lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys. I thank you so much for spreading the word. I can't thank you guys enough!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment