The force is strong with this one

Great feeling today hitting the gym! God did that feel great. Everyone was excited to see me back and excited I was!! I took it slow just working some muscles and keeping some muscle tone. It is very important that I get in the gym as much as I can. Obviously for over all health but just to keep myself sane. Today was another day that you can't pay for. I felt like I was good. Not 100% obviously. My workout was great even though it's not even close to what I was able to do before and my rest times between sets is not 30 seconds anymore. I roll with it and it was a great workout that kept my energy level at a good place most of the day. That to me is all I ask. At a time like this where you feel out of control because of cancer you have to take a step back and say, I can not let this take control of my life.
I had moments where I would start to let it take over. I find myself walking hunched over when I walk. Or just getting into bad habit with my posture. At least I am aware of it and I am fixing it. Since I still have a ways to go till I beat this shit down I have to keep my thoughts on what I need to do and be aware of what I am doing everyday. I am more aware of everything I do. Food for sure has been the hardest thing to change. When you eat the same things almost every day for 2 years and then you need to cut out some of the main foods, well that's tough. So I keep adjusting the food and so far I am close to getting it right.
My fight with the dark side is going great so far. But I am not a Jedi yet. I know there is still a ways to go but I know this is going to make me stronger and a better person. Already I am so happy that I cut so much stress out of my life and the stressful people out of my life that I feel so much better in that regard. I can really see life in a different way and not let the small stuff really get to me. Why bother letting other peoples poison get to you. The more I learn about your bodies pH balance and what causes your body to go acidic. One of the big things is stress and anger and anxiety. Who needs that shit. I am finally at a place where I can just turn my back and say "see ya". I do not need to have others control what happens to me physically or mentally.
Well nothing more to report. I had a great day today and winding down now I can feel the force around me lol
Ok kids Im out. Thank you again for all of you that stop by and read my boring ass posts everyday. And all of you sharing and posting my Go Fund Me page. You guys are all awesome and I have no words to those of you that have steeped up and helping me in all kinds of ways. Lots of Love to you guys, you are totally appreciated!

SMIB \m/






Comments

  1. May the schwartz be with! Come on, dont tell me you dont remember Space Balls, fuckin hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment