Runnin with the Devil

Happy Friday! Not a bad day today at all. No real side effects today besides waking up with a head ache that just fucked my day. Got in the gym did a decent workout but anxiety kinda got in my way. Some days I just don't feel it and have to just lift as much as my body allows. I can't push myself like I used to in the gym. I need to just go with what I can handle. At least my energy was up for most of the day. Sucks that around 10pm my body just tells me enough is enough. But every good day is a win in my eyes. Even if I am not at the top of my game. It works out great being able to talk to people in the same situation. I have a few friends on Facebook that have gone though this and one that actually is going though the cancer fight at the same time. Glad we have each other to complain to lol. Anxiety and cancer all in one. Looks like it's not just me.
Spent most of the afternoon just watching TV trying to keep my mind off all this shit and Sharknado 3 was a nice distraction. Yeah seriously I figure why not watch dumb ass TV to mind numb myself. But I will never get that time back again. 2 hours of shark fun! Had to miss Van Halen tonight and that kinda sucks. Looks like this summer and this fall I will miss lots of stuff. Look into the future and understanding that the end game is what maters. I will get it all back when I beat this shit. It is hard to see that now but having faith that when it is over things will start to get back on track.
Nothing crazy today that's all there is. I took care of my anxiety today very good. My acupuncture yesterday took care of my neuropathy thank god because that was driving me crazy. Nothing like having that feeling in your hands of constant buzzing. On the bright side of things is where I need to live. Just keep looking at the positive. I know I write a lot about bad shit but that's the point of this whole thing. Some days are dark and bullshit. Just feeling like there is no end to it all. Other days are good and you feel good and that's the ride you are on. Runnin with the devil.

SMIB \m/


Comments