Out of energy..

Day 2 after chemo and it went very well. No anxiety and no side effects this time. I did have some nausea this morning when I got up but that was it. Other than that there was nothing. I think that having my acupuncture session right after chemo was a great idea. It helped big time because I felt very good today. I spent the day just relaxing because the energy was obviously low and that's just the nature of the beast. In about an hour I will crash hard so once I finish this blog it's off to bed.
I did get a Chipotle burrito bowl from my son today so that was nice. I have no idea why but I have a craving for one after chemo. So got to hang out with my son and play video games today and chill that was good.
I keep thinking now if I can make it past the next few days this will be great. My emotions have been pretty good. Last night I was way on edge and had trouble sleeping but I think the steroids fuck with me that way. Today they haven't been bad and I hope they stay that way. That is a side effect that is just not noticeable until it just happens. But I rather deal with that and not the other shit that comes along with the chemo. The dam chemo brain still lingers and will for the rest of the week at least. That is one thing nothing can really clear up.
I am running out of gas just writing this bog now. I should have started it earlier but that's ok . The point is that today was a decent day and I didn't have any anxiety. That alone is awesome. Another win for me so that's all that maters. So before I pass out because I am running on fumes now. Looks like tomorrow will be a day of just zoning out and doing nothing.

SMIB \m/



Comments