Itching to get on stage!!

Blowing by another decent day. Although I think I did over do it today with laundry and cleaning and cooking lol yeah basically I tried to get it all done today.  I still hate the feeling of running out of energy in the middle of doing things. I am way to organized for that. I start a project and if I get tired I push my self to finish it. I just cant leave things half ass. It's just not in my DNA.  But I have always been that way. Now that I have limited energy it is really driving me crazy. So by 5 today I hit the limit of what I could do. But all in all I got lots done and at least I didn't feel useless.
No gym for me today since I had my little one with me all day. So my workout was a combo of laundry, we can call that stair master since I go up and down the stairs. And some more of that wonderful yoga that I am not very good at. Stretching has helped my back but I still have some pain.
Tomorrow I will hit the gym if I wake up and I am feeling good. That is the plan. The weeks go to fast. By the time I feel good and can start getting better to do shit It's Monday and time for the next round of chemo. Then we start all over again feeling like shit and sitting on my ass. While the whole time my apatite is still on fire and I can eat a horse. I hear a lot of people get some crazy metallic taste from chemo that kills their apatite. I guess that did not hit me or maybe not yet because my food tastes delicious!!
So another day in the books that wasn't total shit. That acupuncture is a god send. I completely recommend it of you have any issues. I have really curbed some of the side effects that were really bad like nausea and neuropathy. After my acupuncture session on Friday last week,  both those side effects are gone. The anxiety has been much better also. That is a big help going though this. I know I repeat that a lot but anxiety is just horrible and during this shit, I just don't need it getting the best of me. I am trying hard to not take any drugs for anxiety. So far so good with acupuncture helping the anxiety! Well that wraps up today. Nothing exciting but that's fine with me. Besides just being tired I feel pretty good. The mood swings are in check. I still get irritated fast and have no patience at times but its less than usual this week. Other than that I fight on until that day you see the photo below live and in person. Itching to get on stage. Lets get this shot over with I have more music to do!!

SMIB \m/


Comments

  1. Thats amazing that the acupuncture does so much for you, so many times I've seen people go through this not eating and just miserable so good for you man, keep it up.
    Are you able to play at all, jsut jam at home? Or are you just not up for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, dont know if youve seen this but holy shit!!

    http://www.guitarworld.com/acoustic-nation-luca-stricagnoli-guns-n-roses-sweet-child-o-mine-two-guitars-video

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment