I Hate Mondys

Another day closer to Monday. This is where I start to mentally prepare my self. how fast this happened and how you don't get a chance to prepare yourself. It just is what it is and you have to dive right in. Having a good week like I just had kind of makes me feel like I am cheating. I know It can't be this easy. I guess the acupuncture and working out everyday has made a big difference. For sure the change in my diet has helped also. But I sure can't deny how awesome the acupuncture has helped. I know I keep saying that, but if it does this good for me now can just imagine as I go down this road it will be very beneficial. Today was good I hit the gym and had a very good workout. I actually rode my mountain bike to the gym. That was a killer on my legs. I haven't been on my bike In months. I can really feel the change in my strength and that ticks me off.
No that I am a few days away from chemo I just have to be prepared. Made sure I have enough food and stuff for the week so I have it on hand. The car is in the shop for the next few days so I am without my car. Just another fun what's this gonna cost me moment. Got to love those. Car problems love to pop up just when you say "please don't let anything else go wrong right now" and like having a mind of it's own, shit happens. On the bright side I did have a good week over all and just have to look at the positive in every situation. This way it makes life a bit easier in a time where everything is in turmoil. I'm in a good place right now and preparing for Monday is little easier. 
Short one today because there is just not much going on. It was a good day but nothing exciting. Just keeping the positive attitude and letting life's little bullshits roll off my back. It is becoming a whole lot easier to do. As I get closer to Monday, It will suck more than your Monday lol. 

SMIB \m/


Comments

  1. Mondays suck cuz that means another hellish week ahead and the weekend went by way too fast.. But hey another day waking up is always a good thing right? Taking things in stride is what anyone can do.. One day at a time one step closer to victory 😊 \m/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment