Crash Day

It's crash day. I have been laying around all day with no real energy to do anything. I did eat today and that's a good thing.  Other than that nothing good today. Honestly it is just the worst day after chemo. The best part is I still have no signs of anxiety or other side effects. No nausea and neuropathy. Those are the big two that plague me. So besides those two side effects I do have chemo brain. That is something that I can't fight off. The chemo brain plus the lack of energy is just a shit feeling. But I feel blessed that at least I still have my sanity this week.
I am used to this by now and I am just rolling with it so I stay sane. It is enough to drive you crazy when you have no control over your body. By now I am used to this feeling as much as anyone can every get used to this. The worst part is this dam port. It is just a pain in the ass. I can't lay down unless it's on my back. You can feel it when you lay any other way. Just fucking drives me crazy when I try to get comfortable. 
If this is the worst of it this week then I can deal with it. Nothing else I can really say about today, just a half way mark to getting back my energy. Tomorrow should be better as I go get my next acupuncture session. That will carry me into the weekend and I will be back to the gym by next week. Until tomorrow.

SMIB \m/


  

Comments