Focus....

back again for another update. Things are going very well. Lately besides some aches and pains from doing shit I haven't done in over a year, Things have been great. I have been feeling pretty good. I am staying busy so that fear and worry that is always there does not sneak up and get to me.  Sure I won't bullshit you some anxiety does sneak in here and there. Then again who doesn't have anxiety these days. Seems to be something that the more I talk about the more people come out and tell me about their anxiety. Staying on course and being more focused in the gym lately has me feeling great. I get some great workouts in. There are those days where the anxiety gets to me and will mess with my workout.
Those days at the very least I get in my cardio. Feeling accomplished in the guy is an every day goal I try to hit. I have been working on some new and interesting recipes for my  "What are you eating" Blog. I promised a few posts ago that I would keep up and start posting more and getting some more videos up. I must admit I have slacked on that. I have been going through some other personal issues in my life that have nothing to do with cancer and have no room in this blog. But rest assured that these issues will be resolved soon. No matter how hard it is to keep focused when things are blocking your way I try to pick and choose the battles I need to focus on.
I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. School's in session and they are already talking about how bad this winter will be. Well bring it on. The best part is being alive to see it!. Someone asked me the other day if I see things differently now after what I have been through. Just a random question from someone I recently have been acquainted with. At times I get kind of tired of talking about what happened. Then I realize it is part of me and part of my life now. It doesn't define me but it is part of me. I believe we all have the power to take something in life and choose whether or not it makes you weaker or stronger.
Happy to be alive and making the most out of every day of my life. When you put on your gown up pants and realize what is important in your life it makes everything so much clearer than yesterday.  Stay focused and everything will come together.

SMIB \m/

Follow me on these social media sites. 






Comments