Never Quit....

I noticed today for the first time that I did lose some eyebrows and eyelashes. Odd after all this time I never noticed. It must have been the full beard I was sporting for the last month or so. After shaving that beard maybe my face just looks naked. Still Who gives a shit. I am happy to be alive to notice that. So another good day today. Great weather for December so I took my bike out and that was fun. Even though I just took it to the gym and back home. I had to get to the mechanic today so I had no time to really go for a ride. More car problems right before Christmas lol So much fun. Still had a good day today. Even though I did feel some energy loss later in the day.
It will take time and I am reminded of it every day. Still I am ok with that. Every day I am on my feet breathing is a great day. Had a great workout today and stepped up my cardio to over thirty minutes. Feels good when progress is made. There are times when you go through something like this that you start to believe you will never get back to where you were. Your life changes for sure. But trying to live with the fact that you are fighting cancer is a big slap in the face that wakes you up to see life in a whole new way.
Well kids I really have nothing exciting today. Another good day and feeling better than yesterday. That's the plan from here on out. No matter what comes my way now I am facing it with a great outlook and the courage to fight.

SMIB \m/





Comments