Let the Mother Fucker burn....

Another good day in the gym. I tell ya those weights weigh a shit load more than they used to. At least that's how it feels to me for now. I had a great workout. I feel like pushing but I try to listen to my body. Today Though I got in over an hour. That was perfect. I can not tell you how awesome it is to be stretching again on the machines at the gym. It sure beats what I was doing at home on the floor. Now adding that with my inversion table has really helped my back feel much better. I still am slow on the treadmill but I will get there. I remember the first time I stepped on a treadmill the first time. Man was that funny. I think I made it six minutes. At least I am getting in twenty minutes of cardio. Ill get back to thirty soon enough.
Still I am happy to be in the gym and I am ready to burn my recliner. I swear I am tired of sitting in it. I spent way too much time just getting fat in this chair. I have a love hate relationship with it. It's nice to kick back after a long day. I just had a seven month break from everything and I just want to let loose and go. Slow and easy I will get back there. Still I have to wait the next few weeks and see what the deal is. I just try to keep my focus on getting better. To many other people I know who are currently fighting cancer and they are not doing as well as I am. Please say a prayer and send good vibes to those who are fighting and trying to stay alive for their families.
It is not easy to see people you care about go through something like this. I guess you never can truly understand how a person feels fighting cancer unless you walk in their shoes. Unless you have been affected by cancer by watching a loved one fight and suffer. I believe these people are some of the strongest people I have ever meet. I send my prayers for them every night that they get better. I appreciate all the good vibes, prayers and kind words. please add others in those prayers. They need it more than I do right now. I hate to say something like "hey it's the Christmas season". We should be charitable and kind to everyone all year long. It amazes me how the world is spinning in the wrong direction these days.
Uneducated people protesting with violence, terrorist attacks in our cities and around the world in the places where people go to have a good time with friends. Yet people argue and are being pulled apart by issues that are false. Issues that are just thrust upon us to divide us. Divide and conquer. It is so simple yet the majority do not see it. We have lost our way in this world. People pretend to care yet they turn their backs on one another. Just very sad. I hope that at least some of you can show some love and support to those close to you that need it during the hard times. It will mean a lot to those that need it. I have faith that some of you reading have a heart and do the right things. Get that warm and fuzzy feeling helping others.
So today has passed and I had a great day without anxiety. Now I hate to mention that fuckin word because I do not want to jinx myself. It's been awesome without it the past few weeks. I have been feeling better as every day goes by. Can't ask for anything more than that right now. I shaved my playoff beard today. It was time to look in the mirror and see myself again. Time to get me back in the game of life. Feels great to look and see myself looking back again. Few more hurdles to jump and I get it all back.

SMIB \m/









Comments