Let it Go.....

Today I spent the whole day with my daughter. That means I played with dolls and colored all day. Not a bad way to spend the day. She is into these new toys that Santa brought for Christmas called Shopkins. No idea where these came from but she loves them. Today I had to draw each one she got in her sketchbook. So I was handed one at a time as I sat with colored pencils and drew each once. I think thirty in all. I was told that if I thought it was hard to draw them to just believe in myself and I would do great. Smart kid.
So I believed in myself and drew my ass off and made her some works of art. I think I missed my calling as a Shopkins designer. Well in her eyes I did an amazing job. At the end of the day that is all that matters. After this fun filled day I got to get back in for acupuncture. I will tell ya that it was awesome. I feel so much better having that treatment. I am hoping to relax now and take it easy the rest of the weekend. All my paperwork has been filled out for my appointment with the proton center. I will be going in Monday to have a consultation and go over the plan.
For now I just want to enjoy the end of the year and celebrate the New Year not thinking and worrying about cancer for a few days. It is hard to lead this dance with your mind. Still I have been working on keeping my mind in the best possible state as I can. After the last seven months I think I have become pretty good at it. I had a good day today with very minimal issues. I think keeping busy with my little one really keeps my mind in the right place. Also if you are a parent of a young girl you know the true pain of hearing "Let it go" from Frozen sang over and over and over again. Since today was the day we went to see frozen back in 2013 we watched Frozen, and oh that song lol.
Well as Elsa says "Let it go" and that is what I am doing this weekend. Thanks Elsa.

SMIB \m/





Comments